Coronavirus UpdatesCOVID-19 Notice | Vitality CBD, Inc.
Vitality CBD is currently still open and conducting its online ordering operations. We will provide further updates over the course of the next few weeks as they become available.
Below we've outlined some of the precautions that we are taking as a company. We are also sharing notes from the CDC to further education during the current health crisis.
Steps we're takingSlowing the spread of COVID-19
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), all of Vitality CBD's staff now works from home, with the exception of our shipping team. At this time, we've unfortunately needed to reduce warehouse hours, so that only one person is in our warehouse at any one time.
Will this delay shipping my order?
Regrettably, yes. We field about 100 orders per day, and we have always striven to ship all orders within 24 hours. With reduced staffing, we will need to allow for up to 72 hours to process your orders.
We've taken social distancing to an extreme level to do our part to slow and stop the spread of COVID-19 in Buffalo, New York, and the nation at large. We sanitize our shipping equipment twice daily, at the start and end of each persons shift.
Depending upon the level of quarantine mandated by local, state, and national governments, we may begin to ship orders directly from the homes of current employees. This is not currently happening, but we will make sure to let you know if it becomes necessary to stay operational and fulfill your orders.
Steps we recommend you takePreventing coronavirus infection
While, thankfully, no one in our organization has fallen ill, we still advise our customers take additional precautions, as we still use USPS as our primary shipping partner.
Once packages leave our facilities, they are no longer under our control or supervision. One of the steps we recommend is to sanitize all incoming packages and mail prior to opening them. Make sure to wash your hands immediately after receiving and disinfecting your mail.
Recommendations from the CDC
Clean your hands often
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Avoid close contact
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
Stay home if you're sick
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care. Learn what to do if you are sick.
Cover coughs and sneezes
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
Clean and disinfect
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
- If surfaces are dirty, clean them: Use detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.
FOR FULL RECOMMENDATIONS VISIT THE CDC WEBSITE
Check out the link below in order to follow the CDC's recommended guidelines.